Blue Iris setup of doorbell AD110

Have some questions or having issues with Blue Iris? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
jack7

Re: Blue Iris setup of doorbell AD110

Post by jack7 »

My post here this morning at 10:43 am
jack7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 am There is no Web UI for AD110. Only use Amcrest Smart Home app to change AD110 settings. Trying to use any other software to change AD110 settings could destroy the camera.
Blue Iris setup: https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... -Blue-Iris
@Sammy,
Everything that Amcrest168 told you in his first two posts was in my earlier post above. You obviously didn't read it or understand the detailed instructions provided by Amcrest in the link I provided.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

That didn't do it. I guess I'll have to reset the camera. I'd like to assign an ip:port anyhow. This is something that needs to be configurable in the app.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

jack7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:14 pm My post here this morning at 10:43 am
jack7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 am There is no Web UI for AD110. Only use Amcrest Smart Home app to change AD110 settings. Trying to use any other software to change AD110 settings could destroy the camera.
Blue Iris setup: https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... -Blue-Iris
@Sammy,
Everything that Amcrest168 told you in his first two posts was in my earlier post above. You obviously didn't read it or understand the detailed instructions provided by Amcrest in the link I provided.
I read that and I've been doing this sort of thing for years now and should have understood it. My issue is most likely my failure to properly record my log in credentials.
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

you do not need to set the onvif port when the doorbell is not onvif compliant. focus on the boxes in red. doorbell supports rtsp via port 554.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

I have everything exactly as shown. It has to be bad credentials on my part.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

A factory reset and remembering the correct username and password was the ticket! Thanks all. Having to reset the device to change the password is LAME! I got mine from Amcrest when they sent me a bone for $40 off for my reviews. IDK if they're paying attention here but I'll be posting a full review on amazon soon. Pros and Cons.
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

you can change the doorbell's password without having to do a factory reset through the smart home app but you still need to know the old password before you can assign a new one. knowing the old password should be viewed as a security measure hence i don't view it as lame.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

amcrest168 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 am you can change the doorbell's password without having to do a factory reset through the smart home app but you still need to know the old password before you can assign a new one. knowing the old password should be viewed as a security measure hence i don't view it as lame.
Is that the same password for setting it up in BlueIris?
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

Sammy wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:56 am
amcrest168 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 am you can change the doorbell's password without having to do a factory reset through the smart home app but you still need to know the old password before you can assign a new one. knowing the old password should be viewed as a security measure hence i don't view it as lame.
Is that the same password for setting it up in BlueIris?
there is only one password for your doorbell. you will need the password for adding it to blue iris or changing the doorbell's password. you will need to update the doorbell's password in blue iris if you have changed the doorbell's password.
bduprey

Post by bduprey »

My issue is the user name. I assume it is not my email. I can't find it anywhere in the app. The app works for me, but I can not get it set up in HomeBridge. Anyone get it working there?