Where to install first?? PC or android

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Cadillacman

Where to install first?? PC or android

Post by Cadillacman »

Hello fellow members . I had installed my ACREST VIEW PRO 1080P PAN/TILT WI-FI on to my phone in our WI-FI network and it is clunky and I saw that if I had it also on my WINDOWS 10 PC it would be easier to configure some of the bugs .. So I installed it as but as operated and got warned that due to Google safety controls some things didn't install correctly ...But then I tried anyway to open the program and it kicked back every attempt I made to Log In !!! So I was wondering about just resetting the camera and starting all over again and this time installing to my PC FIRST and then get it onto my phone, is this the a dumb thing to do?? Plus I wonder what to do to my google settings to make this Amcrest Program install better? I have been fooling with this for two days now I am hoping someone can help me...I called tech support and they hurried me off the phone

Any help would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!!!
Jay668

Re: Where to install first?? PC or android

Post by Jay668 »

Not sure what you want to install,
for setting up the camera I personally prefer working on a PC with a general web browser,
IE preferred (Edge is problematic sometimes, like other browsers..), but guessing firefox and chrome should work fine, make sure to install the plugin.

Better just setup the camera on a computer, and use it on the phone for alert, etc.