View image on NAS

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
eduaqa

View image on NAS

Post by eduaqa »

Good Morning.
I created my own NAS to use as storage for my cameras ...
Everything working good, except that I'm not finding a friendly way to access the saved content
I can go to the NAS and over the folder tree and click on each file, but, thats really not practical like viewing on the Surveyllance Pro
I know you can tell use the Surveyllance Pro and it will go to the NAS to recover that for you.
But actually the environment is a little bit more ocmplex.
So let me add something more
So, on site A, i have a local NAS as dictated by Amcrest (needs to be a local network). it's fine there
Now I usually don't stay on site A, that why a have cameras there
So, I replicated the NAS folder tree from site A --> to Site B
Problem: View app go to the site where the camera is, and that is a problem (site A is really far and slow) and I have the information on Site B locally
So how to use the images on site B in a friendly app, because going folder tree is not practicall
One more information, already tried record directly on the NAS on site B ... it create the folder tree, but the files are corrupted and the app will go to Site A first to them go to Site B and retrieve the information (double time)
Thanks.