Using Android 14

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Using Android 14

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So just wondering if there is anyone with issues related to using Android 14 yet? I was set to install on the 22nd however I elected to install it early and so far things seems to be working alright with AVP on 14. I will admit that if I close the app and bring it back up very shortly after (Less then 3 or 4 minutes) that I have to refresh my cameras to get them to start up again. Where before the update I didn't have to do that? It might not be related to the update. Only issue that I seem to be having right now. However I just checked the app again and it has been over 30 min since I last looked at it and the camera feeds loaded as it normally would. So maybe the app time out is to long after being closed out? I mean it isn't like I closed it really just set it to the background really.
Be Safe.
mcdye

Re: Using Android 14

Post by mcdye »

Samsung/14/AVP 4.2
I am not experiencing that. I close the app, wait a minute, go back and loads as expected.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Using Android 14

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Thanks for the Reply. Yeah only have had that issue a couples on the 8th. I normally don't reopen right away so if it is just my phone and not software related I wouldn't really know. I tried a couple of times today and didn't have the same issue. Only did it to test out. Worked fine. Maybe it was only a Fluke. Wasn't anything that I had to deal with before and only thing different was I updated to 14 and thought maybe it could be related.
Be Safe.