Unable to download Amcrest View Pro, Your device isn't compatible with this version.

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
dlee0708

Unable to download Amcrest View Pro, Your device isn't compatible with this version.

Post by dlee0708 »

I have the Amcrest IP2M-866W PTZ camera and I have downloaded the software on to my Windows 10 Laptop and able to use the camera fine with it.

But I also have the DragonTouch K10 Notepad with Android Version 9 O/S running that I want to be able to use the camera with. I go to the Amcrest Download Software links and get to the https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... t-View-pro web page to download the Amcrest View Pro software and it says Requires Android 3.0 or later of which I have Android 9. So I clock on the link on the page that takes me to the Google Play store to download the software and I get a message that says Your device isn't compatible with this version. and there is no install button to click on like a normal Google Play store download would have. I have included a snapshot of the error message I am getting. Anyone know what is going on here and what I can do to be able to use the camera from my DragonTouch K10 Notepad Android device.
Attachments
Notepad-AmcrestProNotSupported.PNG
Notepad-AmcrestProNotSupported.PNG (92.73 KiB) Viewed 1878 times