Switch from Standard to HD without having to flip the tablet

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
fjl05

Switch from Standard to HD without having to flip the tablet

Post by fjl05 »

I'm using an old android tablet with the Amcrest View Pro app as a monitor. Its convenient because its flat and small and I have it hung on the wall with velcro in Landscape mode. The only problem is that anytime I want to view one of the cameras in HD I have to physically remove the tablet from the wall and tilt it to portrait mode so that I can access the HD menu, then finally select the option I want which is just a very VERY annoying process!

Why do menu options have to be hidden dependent on which mode the tablet is tilted? Why isn't there an option to keep all menus regardless of which way the tablet is facing? Unless i'm missing it somewhere in the menu, is there some way to switch from HD and SD without having to remove the tablet from my wall and tilt it 90 degrees?
fjl05

Re: Switch from Standard to HD without having to flip the tablet

Post by fjl05 »

ANyone?
jack7

Re: Switch from Standard to HD without having to flip the tablet

Post by jack7 »

To change to SD/HD in landscape position, try DMSS app.  It's about the same as View Pro.  No Amcrest P2P support.