Remove camera views

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
SirDester

Remove camera views

Post by SirDester »

Hello,
I recentry bought 2 Amcrest IP2M-841B-V3 cameras and configured them in Amcrest View Pro mobile app.

Testing the various options inside app I selected the "4 camera view" and the 2 cameras now displays in a 2x2 grid, top line.

Is there a way to return to a "2 camera view" or manually remove exceding views ? I can't find anywhere in the app and online manual how to do this.
The reason is that, as I only have 2 cameras, in full screen mode sliding from right to left the empty slots are not skipped and they are shows as empty with the "+" button in center to add a camera to the view.

Thanks in advance.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Remove camera views

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

At the top of the app on the left side is 3 bars with 3 dots click that, Then click Live View it will choose the first camera in list and you will be back on 1 at a time with no extra empty windows unless your using a not full DVR/NVR and didn't only list the ones filled. Meaning if you had a 8ch recorder only 6cameras, if you don't choose the 6 you have then there will be all 8 with 2 empty boxes..

If you have 2 cameras or 2 anything and want to see them it is best not to use Grid view unless you are going to use WebUI on a computer the phones are really to small to get a good look at any detail in grid view.

So by clicking the 2 cameras you have from list on the right top side and live view that it will move both to a single view then drag from right to left or left to right to view them
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
SirDester

Re: Remove camera views

Post by SirDester »

Hello, I thought I answered thanking for the advice but I didn't :)

Thanks !