Push Notifications

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Push Notifications

Post by Revo2Maxx »

That is very strange. I looked at all my devices on the GUI's and all of them are present with current data for the devices.

So able to connect VIA - ASP how about WebUI when it isn't showing anything there? Or what happens if you happen to ARP -a from a Dos Prompt or if you are using unix you could arp-scan --localnet to give a better idea of things connected to your network. Doing that does the NVR show it is reachable? It might be that you have ARP turned off in Networking of the NVR if you do then it will not show anything for it however you could always ping the device at the prompt.

Could be just software glitch. If it is still active and working I wouldn't be alarmed.

Also note that any device that is hidden behind a NVR or another router that isn't purely just a repeater will not show up in a arp listing. It will only provide info of what is on your current network range. So for me when I run the arp-scan --localnet I get 46 connected devices in 2 seconds returned. This shows my other routers and switches but nothing on them unless I run from that range they are on.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
zplugger

Post by zplugger »

Thanks for all your suggestions, Revo2Maxx
Did a support ticket last night before bedtime and all was fixed this morning, so happy with the Amcrest systems.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Glad to hear things have been sorted.

Be Safe
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe