Push notification snapshot

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
TheGreyGhost

Push notification snapshot

Post by TheGreyGhost »

I'm at a loss on trying to get this to work. Seems like it should be easy, but ?

I'm trying to get a snapshot via push notification for motion detect on my android phone.

I have an S8 with view pro V4.2.008 on android 9 (pie). I have push notifications enabled for motion for the camera I want in the app and it's set for image.

Through the web interface i have the motion event scheduled and it's set to take a snapshot and save it to the sd card.

I get the push notification on the phone, but no image. I check the SD card through the web interface and the image is being saved to the SD card.

I also have the time format in the camera set to default 24 hr.

What am i missing here?
TheGreyGhost

Re: Push notification snapshot

Post by TheGreyGhost »

TheGreyGhost wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:18 am I'm at a loss on trying to get this to work. Seems like it should be easy, but ?

I'm trying to get a snapshot via push notification for motion detect on my android phone.

I have an S8 with view pro V4.2.008 on android 9 (pie). I have push notifications enabled for motion for the camera I want in the app and it's set for image.

Through the web interface i have the motion event scheduled and it's set to take a snapshot and save it to the sd card.

I get the push notification on the phone, but no image. I check the SD card through the web interface and the image is being saved to the SD card.

I also have the time format in the camera set to default 24 hr.

What am i missing here?
**Update. Without making any configuration changes, after I get the push notification I open it and it appears to be playing the image as a video. I get a short 1 sec glimpse of the image that I can replay with the video controls at the bottom of the screen. ??????