Pro View app no cameras

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
77Donovan77

Pro View app no cameras

Post by 77Donovan77 »

New to the forum maybe already asked, I can view cameras within few yards from home on the Pro View app, but beyond that range cameras "failed to connect" is all I get.... Samsung Note 20 please advise.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Pro View app no cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

You will want to setup your AVP to use P2P access rather then IP. If you setup your camera to your app over IP then it would only work within your own Network..

So if you have a lot of cameras best way would be to access the cameras WebUI and setup, network, tcp/IP and then choose P2P and on some devices it might be WebUI, setup, network and P2P might be in the main area rather then under tcp/ip area... From there you can scan the code for SN another way is to scan the camera but I am guessing they are installed and running up a ladder to take a camera off the wall isn't going to be fun.. Another thing you can do is use IP config.. You can also enter the SN manually if you have them written down some where...

So I am clear, You will have to remove them from AVP and add them back to the app user P2P rather then IP...
Be Safe.