Image Quality

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
helendarack

Re: Image Quality

Post by helendarack »

how ling ago you installed app update?
andrewmorras

Post by andrewmorras »

I had a similar situation for quite a long time until I decided to contact technical support and find out how to fix the problem with the application itself. I corrected the quality with the help of the enlarge picture service since this is the only good and free assistance with similar services. I can advise you to contact the application administrators, as it is unlikely that anything will change without their help. I also waited until the last, but I realized that this would not give me anything at some point. I hope my comment will be helpful to you since I would like to be advised before I lose a lot of time on self-correcting the quality of photos too
Mlsoibel

Post by Mlsoibel »

This issue has not been resolved. Amcrest Smart Home app still defaults to SD. Recording is also pixilated. Just had someone steal from my home in broad daylight and can't make out details that would have been available had it been recording in hi def.