dav files not showing in My Saved Files folder

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
theLLamicorn

dav files not showing in My Saved Files folder

Post by theLLamicorn »

Previously recorded video dav files (17 Mar and earlier) are not showing up in My Saved Files. I took a new a video and it shows correctly, however all my earlier files are there (I can see them in File Manager), but not showing in My Saved Files via the app. I checked the file permissions on the "invisible" files and they match those of the newest file that does show. Pixel 2XL running Android 10. I've rebooted the phone to no avail. Any other troubleshooting I can do?
jack7

Re: dav files not showing in My Saved Files folder

Post by jack7 »

You could play the dav files not showing up in the Saved Files by using the android MX Player app which plays dav files.
theLLamicorn

Re: dav files not showing in My Saved Files folder

Post by theLLamicorn »

Thanks jack7, I pulled them off and Handbraked them into m4v's already. I looked through my phones update history and didn't see anything that seemed relevant, so I figured I'd see if this had happened to anyone else, or if it's just something peculiar to my setup, or more likely something I've done. Thanks.