Change order of camera list

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
greeman

Change order of camera list

Post by greeman »

Using Amcrest view pro on Android. Seven cameras set up. When I open the prog it goes to live view which is fine. I then like to scroll through my cameras and look at each live view, which also works fine. The only thing I want to change is the order of the cameras. I want to see the front porch first, but it is always the last one. I can't figure out how to change the order. What am I missing?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Change order of camera list

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry not sure how you have your system setup.. If your talking about DVR or NVR or if your talking about having your cameras listed one each...

So if it was listed 1 each you could close them out, open them again in the order you want to save them to a Favorites..

Or at times not always but most times for me anyway when I close out of a view either my DVR, NVR 4108 or NVR 2116-HS or even one of my other camera that are added into the app what ever the last View was is what it will come open with the next time so really just set them how you want them and then close the app and they will return as they were...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
jerrymurray

Post by jerrymurray »

Hey Greeman,

The order of camera live view is not changeable, at least in my experience. The only way to get the live view order you prefer, you have to add each cameras in that order using device manager. So, that means deleting and re-adding them so that they come up as you wish. I make it easier by saving each camera's Serial Number in a note on my phone, and I can quickly copy/paste this info into the manual entry, rather than trying to scan each QR code.

Good luck!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@jerrymurray Hello and welcome to the forum

When you add in your camera to what ever channel you have them added it might come down to a time that you want them in a different order in the display of the Recorder.. Some machines not all can change view setup..

In the NVR or DVR GUI right click on the mouse, you will see an Option called Sequence, Then you can from there change how you want them to display.. If Sequence isn't in the menu of items when you right click then you don't have that option....

If you have the option you will then click Sequence, then say you want Ch10 to show up on ch4 when you do a 9ch split while you with the Sequence menu open you can drag and drop ch10 into ch4 screen and then apply once you apply and back to normal screen when you pick View 1-9 option your ch10 will now be showing in ch4 it will still show that it is CH10 if you have it setup to display channels...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

I found that if you manually add a new camera and duplicate one already in the list with a new channel, it will show up. Then erase the identical camera with the old channel number. This seems to change the channel assignment successfully. Hope this helps