Cannot Download a Snapshot from My Saved Files

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
walkgoodphil

Cannot Download a Snapshot from My Saved Files

Post by walkgoodphil »

I can see snapshots within My Saved Files. I can select one from the list. But there is no "save/download" icon at bottom-middle of screen. Just a share and delete icon. But the save/download icon shows for videos within My Saved Files.

How do I download a snapshot?

Ver 4.2.024 on Samsung Galaxy S22ultra
jmeray

Re: Cannot Download a Snapshot from My Saved Files

Post by jmeray »

When you are on the page that shows all of your SNAPSHOTS, there is an EDIT icon on the top right corner.
Click it.
When you do that, it gives you the option to choose the photos (SELECT THEM) and at the bottom of the screen is a SAVE icon, which allows you to save it to your phones photo memory.
If that SAVE icon is missing, I would say re-install the app. :(
rtkracht

Re: Cannot Download a Snapshot from My Saved Files

Post by rtkracht »

I’m using version 3.31.0202 of View Pro on my iPad and I’m trying to share video or pictures out of My Saved Files. When I select a file and click share, View Pro goes to the main iPad screen. It’s still loaded but I’m completely kicked out of the app. Any ideas on how to fix this issue or debug the problem? I’ve used View Pro for years and I’m certain this function used to work. The export button works so at least I have an alternative.

Thx