Can't get out of Panel View mode

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
wbrunc

Can't get out of Panel View mode

Post by wbrunc »

I've used the View Pro app on my phone for the last few years with no problems. I have 3 camera's configured to it. I used to view each camera individually ( the view would take up the whole phone screen)
which I prefer.
I would then swipe the screen to see the next camera.

My problem started when somehow I got into Panel view mode. I have the "4" panel option on and I see my 3 cameras in 3 ( of the 4 ) small panels on the screen. Does anyone know how to get out of this mode and back to my old way where each camera views to the whole screen ?

Thanks,
wbrunc
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Can't get out of Panel View mode

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes Please double tap the camera you want to look at.. Then close the app then re open the app and it will be again 1 screen at a time

However that is with the idea that you have them loaded in a favorites because for me anyway if I went to 1 camera and it loaded only 1 camera I could load a 4 pane view but only 1 camera would display however on my NVR I can load all 16ch onmy 4k NVR or 8 on my 2 8ch NVR's and again double click on 1 will only bring up 1 window however if I only wanted 1 camera I could go and uncheck the others in that NVR for only 1 camera and even in multi view only 1 ch will show up in 4 split However I could take 1 ch say from my 16ch load, and 1ch from my 2 8NVR for total of 3 an then another ch from my 7204 CVI unit and make a Favorite where 4 views will come up in that however as I said.. Double tap the screen of 1 of the cameras and only 1 will load and then drag left to right or right to left to get to other cameras from there..

Double tap to make FULL screen 1 ch close app and should load as 1 ch again
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
wbrunc

Re: Can't get out of Panel View mode

Post by wbrunc »

That was it ! Thank you very much for your thorough answer.