Can I have push notification only for IVS trigger, and NOT general motion?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Jay668

Re: Can I have push notification only for IVS trigger, and NOT general motion?

Post by Jay668 »

on the camera's ivs setting page, I do have both record, and snapshot enabled.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Humm yes your right that option is only in Amcrest View Pro App keep forgetting there wasn't option for picture in Dmss odd your lags maybe long record time or your anti dither is different. Mine alerts me before auto exits my intrusion box. 7108 ai same the alert is before it leaves the grid.
Be Safe.
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

anti dither at the default 5s, and default record delay 10s, so it would be about 15s + motion duration per clip; but guessing it should just trigger a mobile push as soon as something triggered (while the recording is still ongoing).
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

BTW, AVP doesn't have ivs push (which is why we started the DMSS thing) :|
DMSS has ivs push but somehow the push is like 10 seconds later than regular motion from AVP.
Anyway, will just wait for the new AVP and see how that goes.

update:
just for kick I disabled the mobile push in DMSS and re-enabled it, now the push arrives in 2~3 seconds after I walk into the detection zone.
voila, good enough for now~
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

WOW AVP Does.. At least it does today.. Odd thing is I have been looking and looking on the App Store to see if it would show up to DL new Version of the APP.. I bring up app tonight and while I almost over looked the IVS I seen it say IVS I was like WOW what... I have it turned on and it is at the Witching hour and there is very little traffic right now lol SO I will have to wait to check it out BUT YAAAAaaaaa. I guess I was expecting it to look different but the app looks just like it did before the change.. SO it is still the same look and feel and I am guessing that is why they did that so people that have been used to the old look can keep going without wondering how to use this lol.. I mean I remember when the 4.0 NVR and DVR FW came out I was like Nice looks great but I am so lost over how and where things were before the update lol....
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Build Date 02-25-22 and it wasn't there for DL just the other night maybe 2 days ago when I looked on the Store. I am glad I have my phone setup for auto updates.. Seamless didn't even know it had updated...
Screenshot_20220302-041521_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220302-041521_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (176.98 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
Screenshot_20220302-041807_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220302-041807_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (238 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
Be Safe.
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

:lol: Yes IVS option now available after the update.