Can I have push notification only for IVS trigger, and NOT general motion?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Jay668

Re: Can I have push notification only for IVS trigger, and NOT general motion?

Post by Jay668 »

I used gmail to send the qr code string. zero response so far (been 16 hours); no error, no replay saying invalid, no auto-confirmation of request acceptance, just zero response.
Anyway, it's just a quirky gadget; a quirky security monitoring system, hum.. :roll:
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Thanks for the update.. You happen to use DMSS? If you do you can use that app to scan the device QR and get an instant reply I just didn't want to go that route to start with seeing most people don't have DMSS. Seeing I also own Dahua Cameras I have that app as well. Oddly I was locked out of one one mine with a Email that I was talking about (My own Server) and thought before I give up lets try this app and sure enough it worked and I got the email code sent after a few weeks trying all other ways via Email.

If you do have DMSS it is kind of hard to find the area if you have never seen it before. Bring up app, Click on the ME on bottom right, then click on Tool Manager, then first option is Device Password Management. When you click that it will bring up QR code reader. Scan the QR Code and you will get a reply. It Will pop up saying Request Resetting something and I just did it and got the code back already within 30seconds..

If you don't have DMSS it is a tool that you can use with IVS until the Amcrest App update comes out so something to think about.. Just remember it will be only able to access the device on your Local Network because you will have to add the Recorders via IP I use both so I can get my IVS info pushed

edit pictured added
Screenshot (1928).png
Screenshot (1928).png (26.35 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Be Safe.
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

Yes the DMSS method works. Suspecting that the EasyViewer and EasyViewerLite also work (these two are cited in one of the the password reset page on amcrest's website).
Maybe the htmicrochip server accepts incoming mails only from specific email domains, or these app use a specific format that the server is looking for.
Anyway, now at least confirmed a working method, even though not needed for now lol
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

Just found another quirk...
The DMSS mobile app doesn't have IVS-intrusion push...it has tripwire alarm thought, which doesn't work for intrusion trigger, phew...
Could you check if ivs-intrusion push works on your end?
stuff missing/not-working here and there is just so bizarre :shock:
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes it works on my Ai nvr and cameras that date all wacked too lol
SmartSelect_20220227-114107.jpg
SmartSelect_20220227-114107.jpg (158.01 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

However alerts are right
Screenshot_20220227-114616.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-114616.jpg (89.21 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

On my ai dvr with SMD setup alerts say motion but does list car or person so it is smd alert
Screenshot_20220227-115344_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-115344_One UI Home.jpg (55.89 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Be Safe.
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

duh not sure how I've missed the intrusion alarm option that's right above the tripwire, but it shows up today.
Intrusion alarm now works even though it has quite a bit of delay; am guessing it only pushes the alarm when the video recording has finished (not pushing out as soon as intrusion detected).
Anyway, will continue to tweak the ivs while waiting for a possible better new version of the NVR's FW and mobile app.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I have mine setup for Image, Like sending jpg in email. SO I get mine as soon as it breaks the line.. Very Fast.
Be Safe.
Jay668

Post by Jay668 »

Hum, interesting. Where can I select the type of push?
On my end it's only one tick box - either enable to disable the intrusion alarm; no option to choose video or image push.