Between Apple and Droid

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Between Apple and Droid

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So normally I say the Droid app is better and more stable with better options However today that don't seem to hold true right now. One of the things I mention that I wanted to be released for AVP is AI Push.. Well On my iPhone 6+ that does work and that makes me happy about that. Now if only to get it running in the Droid.. Upgraded to a S20 on one of my phone last month and was thinking about upgrading another Samsung to a S21 or the Fold but if the AVP is going to have better and higher options in iOS products first maybe I go back to another Apple phone.. Hate it when the way something works in our life makes me buy one product over another lol...

In the 6+ I have not had any App crashes that some others have reported so that is good..

Now about the App I was going to take a Picture of the List of cars detected however there seems to be one flaw in the app there is no list for IVS only All Alarms (Not in that list), Motion, Face Detection and Other (Not in that list either) so it does show the alert and says it is a Vehicle just can't refer back to older ones to look at via the Event LIst...

Guess it is work in Progress
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Between Apple and Droid

Post by Revo2Maxx »

It was in the Drop down of the phone however so I took picture of that to show
20210917_225359_resized.jpg
20210917_225359_resized.jpg (840.56 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe