Android App Updated! June 24th

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
TahirB

Android App Updated! June 24th

Post by TahirB »

Version 4.2.004 Released June 24th

Please see changelog below:

Code: Select all

- Added Email Alerts 
You can now set up Email Alerts with snapshots right from your phone. These settings can be found in the Configuration Center.
- Added Date & Time
Adjust time zones, date format, time format and daylight savings. These settings can be found in the Configuration Center.
- Added Static IP
Change your cameras IP from Dynamic to Static for future stability. These settings can be found in the Configuration Center.
- New 'Search Device' Setup Method
Adding a new device via Ethernet or adding an already connected device just got easier.
- Added Amcrest Watermark toggle.
In image settings you can now add or remove the Amcrest Logo.
iOS version will release in the coming days as Apple approves it to the app store.

Please test the app, check out the new features and let us know what you think. We are already hard at work on the next version of the app which will bring many more great new features. Feel free to let us know what features you think the app needs.
thedeans8486

Re: Android App Updated! June 24th

Post by thedeans8486 »

I updated the app on my samsung galaxy 9+ and now I can add my camera but I dont get any live feeds. I click live view and its show 0 kbps and blank but my wife can pull it up and a samsung galaxy 7 not updated. I still get notifications and I can see live view from my desktop.
James.S

Re: Android App Updated! June 24th

Post by James.S »

I am sorry to hear that you are running into issues connecting your camera(s) to the app after the update. Please reach out to us so we can work with you directly and collect more information regarding your device and the new update.

email ([email protected]) or phone (888-212-7538)