[Feature request] Push notification snooze

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
rsabol77

[Feature request] Push notification snooze

Post by rsabol77 »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I apologize if not. I would love a push notification snooze function. When I am getting a lot of false alarms instead of turning the Push Notifications off and having to re setup all the cameras to turn back on it would be cool to click a snooze alarming and a time frame that it auto re enables. instance I am cutting grass and every camera lets me know that I am in the yard.
jack7

Re: [Feature request] Push notification snooze

Post by jack7 »

One way to turn off all camera Push Notifications to a phone could be to go to phone settings and turn off Notifications for Amcrest View Pro app. Then turn it back on when finished mowing.
rsabol77

Post by rsabol77 »

like I said that is what I currently do. But you have to enable push and check all the cameras and that’s after you forgot about it for a day or so. Would be nice to say snooze and swipe a scroll wheel for say 2 hours and just like that 2 hours later everything is set back up for you. Anyway was just a thought.
jarrettgreen

Post by jarrettgreen »

Yes, please! It's snowing right now, and my notifications are going nuts ;)
rsabol77

Post by rsabol77 »

Hahaha I stopped in to see if there was any traction on this. I guess not. It’s been snowing all night. Now I am going to turn off notifications this morning and in a day or 2 I’ll realize I forgot to turn them back on.