Using Surveillance Pro for off site cams

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
pmsheedy

Using Surveillance Pro for off site cams

Post by pmsheedy »

I am having more than one issue with Amcrest;
1. local area network wifi cams appear on search, 3 of 4 cams came up online without problem, the 4th cam initially did not but repeated tries it finally did. However, all 4 were viable on another software (IP camera viewer 4);
2. remote/offsite LAN wifi cams, 2 cams were programmed but only the first one came up online, the second one did go online. Both are visible on a Verizon iPhone with ViewPro at the remote site, but only 1 my ConsumerCell/Apple iPhoneSE with ViewPro and neither on my Verizon Apple iPhoneSE with ViewPro.
3. The three Iphone's with ViewPro were setup over three years ago and successfully used to daily monitor the 4 local lan cameras. Since June 2020, I have to repeatedly (often) had to go to Device Manage to enable them to view view all four.

Prime question, does anybody have a clue as to why I can add but not put online the 2nd remote cam?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Using Surveillance Pro for off site cams

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I am going to guess that the Camera don't have P2P enabled or was not setup using P2P as the setup?
Be Safe.
pmsheedy

Re: Using Surveillance Pro for off site cams

Post by pmsheedy »

Revo2Maxx wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:19 pm Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I am going to guess that the Camera don't have P2P enabled or was not setup using P2P as the setup?
I set up these cameras, all were set up for P2P. Contacted the local person at the remote site, and they verified the camera's settings including user name and PW on their iPhone. The original off site camera was set up in early 2019 and is still working, the 2nd camera was set up up a couple of months ago. When I returned home I attempted to add the 2nd camera to Surveillance Pro to no avail.
Thanks for the reply.