Surveillance pro,SmartPlay and ip config say blocked by admin

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Surveillance pro,SmartPlay and ip config say blocked by admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Make a Ticket. The Forum is what a Forum is. User to help user with ideas that can help fix things that can free up Support ticket system
Be Safe.
dudebro1

Post by dudebro1 »

2023 - Copy.png
2023 - Copy.png (19.74 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
Same issue on my Windows PC. UAC is turned off. The iOS app still works on my iPhone. Funny seeing all the triggered admins complaining about forums not being the right place for this when it is exactly the right place.
RedRacer

Post by RedRacer »

I had the same problem as everyone else with UAC preventing Surveillance Pro from opening. To me it look like the certificate is out of date and Microsoft just now prevented it from opening. I downloaded a newer version of Surveillance Pro and it does open. The newer version did not uninstall the old version, I had to do that on my own.

Here is the link: https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... on-Windows
jjvh5150

Post by jjvh5150 »

Amcrest suggested that I install the newer version. I did that and ASP, IP Config and Smartplay all work now.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

Imagine that.
Dgking99

Post by Dgking99 »

I just purchased an Amcrest NVR and 4K POE cameras (delivery this coming week). I was trying to get everything needed ahead of time but the Surveillance Pro app for Windows PC won't download. I've tried numerous times from my PC, cellphone and a notebook computer. I've also tried using Edge, Firefox and Chrome but all I get is a window for Google Drive stating that it can't be downloaded because it violates their terms of service. I guess I have to assume that this an issue between Amcrest and Google. (I even called Amcrest support and they weren't able to help.)

I did find the link to the beta app and was able to download it to my Dropbox acct.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well that is new. I was able to DL it a few days ago. I just tried again and sure enough it is as stated. It is Sunday and calling Amcrest for this might not get you anywhere as Support people work M-F normally. Phone staff on the weekends are mostly for helping with General questions that someone might be able to help you get done without having to talk to main Support Staff. I would put in a Ticket for this issue. Also I am not sure if they are on Vacation right now and or if Monday is going to be a real work day. Might not hear back from them until Tue.. Outside of that I wouldn't DL any file that isn't offered by Amcrest if there happens to be someone offering it on a website or FTP server. Getting it from Amcrest will make sure there is nothing funny with the files..
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Here is the link for all the software from Amcrest. I would try dl again. seems the Download (DL) is back up and running again.

https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ca ... -Downloads
Be Safe.