Set a text msg alert if certain zone breached?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Corvette

Set a text msg alert if certain zone breached?

Post by Corvette »

I'd like to set a text message alert to my phone if a car enters my driveway. I already have a specific zone set up for a section of my driveway - now I'm looking for a way to associate that zone with an alert so I can tell if someone has entered my driveway. How do I do this on Surveillance Pro?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Set a text msg alert if certain zone breached?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Only way for something like this is to have a Camera setup with LIne Crossing or Enter exit from a AI camera.. Next way is to setup full time recording and then Motion Alerts for Motion within a Zone you setup for your Drive way area.. It would look like this picture, The Blue line is setup for anything that enters will set off an alarm in my Office and my Screen will come online, and I will get a Message with event to watch
VCADriveway.png
VCADriveway.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 5576 times
OR you could do a LIne Crossing like the one here It will only set off notice if that line is crossed
VCALineCrossing.png
VCALineCrossing.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 5576 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Just thought I would also make a Short Video of 2 events from today you will see that it starts little soon with one Pre Event makes it show more then at Enter or Exit PER my Setup... Normally it wouldn't start the event until the enter or exit but I wanted to have more then that incase there was things happening outside the event time When you see the box turn red is when it Records so in time line the Orange is only after box turn red so Pre Event is not in record data .. Kind of hard to explain

https://youtu.be/IuVbQ-zL_qg
Be Safe.
Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Thanks for the video, I appreciate it.
Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Thx again. Here is a screen cap of my camera zones. I'd like to set an alert if the Green Zone is breached. I really have no idea how to do this in ASP. If there is a step by step procedure somewhere, I'd really like to know about it!
Attachments
trigger.jpg
trigger.jpg (149.42 KiB) Viewed 5551 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Step by Step I am not sure of any.. I can tell you that what you would want to do is change the Red, Yellow and Blue areas to have higher settings to make it harder for things to set off the alerts. Then when you get an alert you know it was meant to be. Another thing to do and while Not many people want to buy or install more then 1 camera per Scene Because others are not crazy like me lol.. However something that could be done is buying a camera with the ability for Line Crossing or Enter Exit and then turn off Motion for that camera and only have the VCA or IVS with the smart action. This can then alert you when you need it.

So for now without there being a way to know for sure what zone is breached within a Notice the only thing you could do is Remove all other zones besides the one you want to give you the alert. Or set the other Zone so High that normal things that would set off Green Zone won't set them off..
Be Safe.