No sound

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: No sound

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So will need some info.. As stated in my last post, IF there are only e next to the cameras that are on your network then the NVR might need to have the Virtual Host Turned on..

So it might look like this. You will need to have access to the NVR's GUI, Then main menu, then network then in the main network area it would have option for Virtual Host if it does enable it.

THen as I said when you want to access if using chrome, ch1 first click on the E for a different POE channel, It will then load your NVR's IP address with a port number and that is how you can access the cameras.. As I said above some come already enabled like my 4216E-AI NVR however I was wrong my 4116E-HS and it does have to be enabled here is a PICTURE from GUI...
Screenshot (3578).png
Screenshot (3578).png (115.87 KiB) Viewed 10007 times
Be Safe.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

@Pete6
Another way you should be able to see and change some settings of the cameras attached to your NVR is:

In ASP, go to Device CFG and select your NVR. Then got to Camera, Encode, Event/Video Detect, or other things where you can select the NVR Channnel No. for the camera of interest.
Just look around and see what you can do.
BobTheDroid

Post by BobTheDroid »

The problem is not with the cameras, but the settings/options. In ASP, you need to click the Mic/Speaker button for each camera, also check the audio devices (Right click the speaker icon in Windows 10, click Open Sound Settings, Microphone)