NETSDK error on playback.

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
akboyd88

NETSDK error on playback.

Post by akboyd88 »

I've setup a PC-NVR and the Surveillance Pro application on my PC but when I try to playback video from the PC-NVR I get this error:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (57.31 KiB) Viewed 18730 times
Any ideas on what's wrong? Do I need to install a specific version of the .NET runtime? I'm using Windows 10 (10.0.19041)
jack7

Re: NETSDK error on playback.

Post by jack7 »

Something to try. In your snapshot, go to right middle side of screen and click arrow. Then double cick a file there and see if you get the same result.
Jeff007

Post by Jeff007 »

Getting this too. Really frustrating when you're trying to review footage and almost everytime there is motion, this error pops up. And don't see any solutions posted anywhere.
drsweb

Post by drsweb »

In case it helps anyone, I found an old 32 bit windows version of the DAHUA equivalent to the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software that does not give me the same NETSDK error message. It can be downloaded at:

https://dahuawiki.com/images/Files/Soft ... 170724.zip

I did have to run the installer on windows 10 in Windows 7 Compatability mode to get it to install properly.