Live View Screen Pop

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
akonahutt

Live View Screen Pop

Post by akonahutt »

I'm looking to make kind of a a passive monitor for my multiple Amcrest Camera.

Objective - Sleeping PC screen to live pop to live video on 'any' camera on the system on triggered motion event.

basically I want to have a screen that only shows motion event without any clicking or navigating, and when not in a triggered motion event it goes back to sleep mode

Is this possible with Amcrest Survelliance Pro or the NVR app?
jack7

Re: Live View Screen Pop

Post by jack7 »

akonahutt wrote: I'm looking to make kind of a a passive monitor for my multiple Amcrest Camera.
Objective - Sleeping PC screen to live pop to live video on 'any' camera on the system on triggered motion event.
basically I want to have a screen that only shows motion event without any clicking or navigating, and when not in a triggered motion event it goes back to sleep mode
Is this possible with Amcrest Survelliance Pro or the NVR app?
That can be done with Amcrest Surveillance Pro.
Go to ALARM CFG screen to set it up for your cams. Specify Motion Event, Push Video and Record(if also desired to save the events on PC). Specify Stay Time to display video for each cam and the Schedule.
When MD event occurs, PC audio will say "Motion Detection", and a window will pop up with videos showing for cams currently with MD alarm. A cam video goes away at end of its stay time.
In Surveillance Pro, go to ALARM screen to see see list of all alarms, etc.
I have not tried this for NVR cams.