IVS Intelligent Video System Works?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
madmacks

IVS Intelligent Video System Works?

Post by madmacks »

Has anyone been able to get IVS working? I’ve tried setting it up using the Web IE and SP and neither seems to be able to set up a tripwire or Intrusion area. When I try drawing a tripwire i get a green line what I can draw with, but every click makes a continuous line that I can’t get out of. And the intrusion box doesn’t do anything. The Web UI has redundant redundant clear and draw buttons.

How do you get this feature working?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: IVS Intelligent Video System Works?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Once you are in draw mode using left mouse when you are done with your line or box for intrusion, tap right button and save. In some systems you have to enable the rule and others it is enabled after the draw.
Be Safe.
madmacks

Post by madmacks »

I’ll give that a try…thx.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I made a fast video that I have on my Youtube channel. I have setup the video for Unlisted so won't be able to find it without a link that you can get to from here.. https://youtu.be/GoXYoexylds

Also in the video something that I didn't mention I thought I would here. If your system is like mine (I used my Dahua 4mp AI camera) as my other cameras are behind AI NVR poe port and I was being lazy.. Anyway in the event yours is like mine and it didn't setup auto to Record don't forget to hit the Record tab if you want it to record. My camera is setup to work on Snapshot on setup of a rule and Record has to be clicked for it to record the event as well.. JUst wanted to point that out..
Be Safe.