Does Surveillance Pro support IVS search?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
krush1972

Does Surveillance Pro support IVS search?

Post by krush1972 »

I have an Amcrest NVR and 16 assorted Cameras. 4 of which are Amcrest and support IVS and AI.
On the NVR I can do searches using the artificial intelligence search page, but I can't find any way to do an AI search remotely using Amcrest Surveillance Pro.

is it supported?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Does Surveillance Pro support IVS search?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum..

So ASP, I am not sure I don't really use it that much outside of just remote view and playback. I do know that Orion has better features and there are areas for Search. I personally wasn't able to get it to work for where I thought it was setup to do a search. However if you look at the playback area and choose the Device it will list the Events on the screen. Maybe something to look into. It is free to use right now in Product testing phase..
Screenshot (1454).png
Screenshot (1454).png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 476 times
Be Safe.
krush1972

Post by krush1972 »

Additional info

Yes it does support IVS searches. I tried many different softwares looking for the right one for my application and surveillance pro fits.

It supports intelligence searches by selecting smart search in the search types pull down box
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Aww yes. Sorry again I don't use ASP often and you are correct it does offer the search on the right side of the ASP. After doing a search it goes back to ALL however doing the search you can see in ASP it will list it just like it will for all other searches in the list..

Was just pointing out that Orion the new Software for Amcrest also supports the AI and for some users might be better built software because it offers a good few other options that are not supported in ASP.
Screenshot (1491).png
Screenshot (1491).png (90.71 KiB) Viewed 469 times
Be Safe.