Camera views zoom in on window resize

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Scott_R

Camera views zoom in on window resize

Post by Scott_R »

I'm using the latest ASP beta, but I had the same problem with pre-beta versions as well.

If I try to resize the Live View window (e.g., if I've moved it to a different screen and it's now oversized, or just to fit things better) the views all zoom in to show only about 1/4 of the actual view. There doesn't seem to be any way to restore the view (i.e., to show 100% of the feed) without quitting and restarting--and sometimes it restarts zoomed in and I have to re-quit.

Eco-Series 1080P HD Over Analog (HDCVI)
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Camera views zoom in on window resize

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I am not sure what ASP your working with however the V2 of ASP is on Amcrest Website in full version.. I have installed it and things seem to be working for me. I am not sure what you mean with moving the screens. I mean I can take Ch1 drag and drop to 4 and they stay the way they were, If I make the main ASP screen small the Pictures Shrink to fit without an issue. Maybe look on the web for ASP on amcrest website and remove the Beta if your really using the Beta and install the 2 off the page offered from search. Just make sure it is from Amcrest page and not someone saying DL asp from some software page.. I might have had a Google page come up when I DL it saying there was no Preview I just clicked though and DL, installed and is working..

What DVR are you connecting to ASP with? I tested my 7204 CVI old unit and my 7108-AI and both had same results. Now if your talking about moving the screen from 1 Monitor to another that is little different and wasn't something I tried but I could go from a few different combo of setups if needed for testing..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Scott_R

Post by Scott_R »

As I said, I'm using the current beta (should have specified OS X), though the same problem occurred for me with the non-beta version.
Different screen=2nd monitor; I said I moved the window, not a screen, so I moved the ASP window from screen 1 to 2. And I specified the DVR in the final line: Eco-Series 1080P HD Over Analog (HDCVI)
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry I am Thick. AMDV10818-4B-B,AMDV10818-8B-B and AMDV10814-4B-B and to be honest about 10 others that is what I get when I do a Search for the Eco Series. Sorry I was only asking what MODEL so I had better idea of what I was working with... About Screen and Window yeah you said Window and when I said screen I was trying to be clear what your were moving. I can tell you that for the PC the ASP is no longer in Beta, I use it and I don't have a problem moving 1 window to the next and Sorry I was trying to be helpful not sure why your coming off that way with your Reply..

Thanks for being clear about MAC had I known to start..

Sorry your having some issues. I can move my windows around as I said in my first reply from 1 to 2 and 3 to 5 and so on on all my windows within the ASP without issue.. Seeing your having issue with both Mac and Windows you have said not sure what or why.

Sorry can't be more help. Good luck
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe