Auto Load view layout on startup

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
RAMCREST644

Auto Load view layout on startup

Post by RAMCREST644 »

Guys,
What command parameter for 'Amcrest Surveillance Pro.exe' is to run and load the view layout in live view?

Because I do not like open the app then click view layout tab then click default group then click 'MY-SETUP' then go there.
So I like to run APP then it auto to open 'MY-SETUP' once.

Thanks.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Auto Load view layout on startup

Post by Revo2Maxx »

There is an option. Used to be called a camera wall. Now its called something else and can't remember not in front of a computer right now. Might be called Surveillance center. Anyway you bring up that area you can have many machines loaded in ASP and from with in that area you can make a layout of how you want it. Once setup on Live View area you would load the view in drop down and press play it will load the view you setup say you have a multi grid layout in 3 different windows it will cycle through them seeing something and clicking window will make window large. Once done click play again and your view is running again
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Auto Load view layout on startup

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So yes it is called Surveillance Center, I did make a short video and strange reason maybe my computer needs to be rebooted but it didn't load all the cameras I put in place while making the video. After the video was made I did reboot and everything ran as it should have. I didn't make the video another but I wanted to at least give an idea of what it should look like and what I do. Mainly I change the Sub Channel on all the channels to Main for better quality picture. You can make other changes to make the screen in the windows the right size, Again I just left all that as normal but it can be changed within the software to make each window filled with the video pane and not have side bars like mine did..

https://youtu.be/SbcIl7Kysb0
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe