ASP - Unable to add cameras

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ASP - Unable to add cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Here is 4 cameras not working at trying to load any and only on 4 display...
Screenshot (358).png
Screenshot (358).png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 652 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yeah OK... I see what your Trying to say now... Your Saying that PC-NVR is running in the back ground and don't take much... For 2 cameras... I guess it wouldn't seeing it is coming in 0&1 right now... However my Whole point is as it always has been RUNNING ASP... TOLD You many times that my COMPUTER that I have been posting about can't even setup PC-NVR even though it is online when I click it it never gives me the ability to add anything....

You know what happens... When you play back in ASP.. Takes them 0 and 1 and makes them Videos... Showing more then 1 camera TAX on CPU... Show more then the 4 DISPLAY EVEN MORE TAX.... That is even more then just Live Stream taxing lol...

So you take the WHOLE lot of me talking about What the TAX is using ASP and in other post I was even using PC-NVR as at that time it was working.... Then try and prove that oh no issue Sorry Still a MUTE point made because all my REAL WORLD TESTING was down with ASP running... Love people that try and dupe people by giving only part of the truth...
Be Safe.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

Revo2Maxx,
Your post: https://amcrest.com/forum/amcrest-surve ... tml#p27197
After that rude post it's not even worth debating it with you. Take a look at the background processes in task manager and read my first post where I mentioned PC-NVR and Challenge background proccesses.