ASP says I am in the RED?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

ASP says I am in the RED?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Working with asp 2 is anyone having some issues with the system meter saying your in the Red? I mean I don't understand I was out Enjoying a Cigar for my Anniversary and was using my Gaming Laptop to watch ASP. I look up and it is showing red. I don't understand why I look at the info for Windows and my CPU wasn't at stress my Ram wasn't in high use, my GPU was only on the Intel 630 and wasn't stressed to bring up my Nvidia Video? However the system meters was red and it says the CPU was at 100% but it was no where close?

Screenshot (39).png
Screenshot (39).png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1359 times
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (38).png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1359 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Bocage

Re: ASP says I am in the RED?

Post by Bocage »

that could be the NVR processor load showing red.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum..

Yeah I thought that might be the issue as well. However that wasn't the issue. I say this because when I use my Desktop for this test it stays at about 20% or below and after a few minutes every thing freezes and then crashes within ASP. All cameras go offline and then all come back online within a short Delay.

Now I might be wrong because only thing that is different is the Desktop I am using with a i7 5820k and it don't offer a Intel GPU and the GPU on had very little use so it might have been my Laptop I will have to try and find out how to Force it on the Gaming GPU rather then using the Intel one and see if that has any thing different. What is odd again is the Desktop would crash then all feeds return short time later well not the Desktop but the feeds in ASP on the Desktop.. THen show all offline then all would come back..
Screenshot (1630).png
Screenshot (1630).png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 833 times
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Again thanks for the idea, After some testing with my ROG for some reason I can't get it to switch into my Nvidia Graphics full time. So I went into the Settings and tried to force it and it is said it will run that card when it runs however It only does a fast spike and then switches over to the Intel Graphics and that is the issue ASP trying to ramp the computer to turn on other GPU. Used one of my Graphic burner software and that is able to start and use the Nvidia graphics Don't need to use this lap top for ASP just like to have it when I need it.

Thank you
Be Safe