ASH21 on ASP Question

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

ASH21 on ASP Question

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello, So I am wondering if this is just my camera or if this happens by Design?

So I normally have my camera connected in a different area, however I have moved it and no longer have access to the IP. SO I have added it to my ASP using the SN and personally I don't ever remember scrolling my mouse wheel while I was using ASP and my ASH21. However today while I was trying to use Digital Zoom function and moving the wheel forward or back causes my camera to go kind of crazy and wonder if anyone else that is using the ASH21 on ASP has this issue or is it maybe related to using the SN to access the camera? Seeing I can't record using SN I have a Micro SD card in the camera for recording..

I do also have it setup for Motion tracking and Human Detection in case that ends up being the issue normally I don't have either turn on.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
jack7

Re: ASH21 on ASP Question

Post by jack7 »

The only use I've seen for mouse wheel is changing time span of time line in ASP P2P ASH21 SD card playback.  I have not seen a problem, but I only have a P2P local ASH21 wifi camera.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ASH21 on ASP Question

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Thanks for the Reply. It is odd really I have had some issues today with the ASP that I have heard others say they have had like the ASP closing after playback (Hard Crashing) and the scroll wheel thing. However looking right now I found that it didn't do either of the things that it did yesterday.

So I was able to Digital zoom without issue and playback has ended 20 min now last time it closed before now..

I wonder if some how I hit the button on the PTZ window for Mouse Simulator. I didn't touch it on purpose so not sure how I would have.. I did have the PTZ window open and did set Preset 1. I did that again just now and again Digital zoom was fine. However touching that Mouse Sim button does make it act like it was before but as I said never have I touched it until just now either.. So strange things for sure.. ASP was running for the last week on my computer non stop so maybe it was telling me to reboot my computer lol..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe