Anyway to load PC-NVR playback at once?

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyway to load PC-NVR playback at once?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So while I can get my search for footage and display the info to the right for each channel. When i go to playback I have to press the play on each of the channels I want to playback. Is there a better way to do this without having to click each window and pressing play?

Also what is the Max window your able to playback? My system seems to crash at 21 cameras in PC-NVR Playback.. I am wondering if loading them all at 1 times or one right after the other without me having to do it would be more or less stable? Just want to load 20 as the others are not setup to record full time.

I am running an older i7 with no Graphics built in so I am using 1050ti 4gb and 32gb ram Windows 10 Pro.

Odd thing is and why I think it might work if it was Auto, If I start the playback or not clicking on each of the windows the ASP crashes. So I am clear, I do search, it loads in like you can see in the picture. I click on Ch1 press play all the way to the end it will load them all however it crashes. Then I thought ok lets try this clicking the Ch's each window and not even pressing play ASP crashes after I get to 20 where when I had 24 loaded I could get 21 playing back before crash.
Screenshot (3069).png
Screenshot (3069).png (80.55 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe