Amcrest View Pro- Exceeded Maximum Connections ??

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
rdoolit

Amcrest View Pro- Exceeded Maximum Connections ??

Post by rdoolit »

I recently added an IP5M-1190W PTZ WiFi camera to my network. When I view the camera on the Amcrest View Pro App I get an error message
"Exceeded Maximum Connections". When I unplug the camera and plug it back in, I can view it for awhile and then I get the error message again.
All other cameras are working properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest View Pro- Exceeded Maximum Connections ??

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

I would look at the Cameras WebUI and make sure that the Max Connections was not reduced to a number to low for your current needs..

Meaning if you have DVR/NVR that it connects to and ASP, AVP and your computer, maybe a couple of family members or friends have access you will want to make sure not to lower that Max connection to low. Some cameras come setup with 120 some 30 if you were to lower it to 3 and have NVR, ASP and you then was working in WebUI. However wanted to look at the camera and bring up AVP you would be maxed out on the connections.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
jmdavila

Post by jmdavila »

Hi,

Any luck on this matter?

I recently installed one and I am having the same issue "Exceeded Maximum Connections" error and after that I cannot access it until disconnecting it from A/C. I can only access the camera through the AMCrest Cloud but not directly (via IP) nor the "AMCrest View Pro" app. Firmare is up-to-date.

I checked the Network "Max Connections (1~20)", I have changed it from 10 up to 20, and same error.

Any help is appreciated.
Griffida

Post by Griffida »

My MP5-1190 is doing the same thing after I put it on the cloud.
It is running the most current firmware of 07-2022.
It did not do this until I added it to Amcrest Cloud.
Definitely a software issue.
happyendings59

Post by happyendings59 »

I'm having the same issue on one of my Wifi Cameras (ASH-22-W). I don't even see where this maximum number of connections setting is.