Amcrest Surveillance Pro issues

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
rsutoratosu

Amcrest Surveillance Pro issues

Post by rsutoratosu »

I'm getting a lot of user is locked from my amcrest app. I have the default port 37777 open to public to surveillance pro server, the ios app connects to it and works well remotely.

Basically I have it running on a server 2012, everything work well for a while. I'm not sure if its people trying to access the open port on the net. Any log files I can see on whats causing this ?

Also I can't create multiple users, default admin / admin pwd is working but when I create a new user, the ios app can't log into that account remotely. It'll only log into the default admin account
rsutoratosu

Re: Amcrest Surveillance Pro issues

Post by rsutoratosu »

I guess what I need to more pc-nvr logins, looks like pc-nvr authenticates the amcrest ios app
Robertson

Re: Amcrest Surveillance Pro issues

Post by Robertson »

I have not been able to use my two IP cameras for over a year. I have a Mac, Mojave. Working software was supposed to be ready by the end of last year. I used to get updates by email, but since that has stopped, and this forum seems to mention nothing about how nothing works on a Mac, I have given up. I am going to throw my two cameras in the trash and buy something else. That works on a Mac!