Amcrest Surveillance Pro 2 Beta V2.003.00AC001.0.R.20200321 (Mac Only)

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Kwing

Amcrest Surveillance Pro 2 Beta V2.003.00AC001.0.R.20200321 (Mac Only)

Post by Kwing »

Amcrest Users,

Our Amcrest Surveillance 2 beta has just been updated. Please feel free to download the new version and let us know if there are any occurring issues with it.

Note: It is recommended to completely uninstall the previous version before installing the latest update. This will not erase any settings or recordings of your current devices. However you will need to re-add them back into the platform.

Caution :!:
This Test Software is only for Macs.

Although fully tested to work with Amcrest models there may be some settings or configuration bugs that the development team still needs to work on.

Software Beta

For Mac ONLY

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2z2iizosnao9 ... 1.pkg?dl=0

Thank you,
Kwing L.
mattieZzz

Re: Amcrest Surveillance Pro 2 Beta V2.003.00AC001.0.R.20200321 (Mac Only)

Post by mattieZzz »

Kwing wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:18 pm Amcrest Users,

Our Amcrest Surveillance 2 beta has just been updated. Please feel free to download the new version and let us know if there are any occurring issues with it.

Note: It is recommended to completely uninstall the previous version before installing the latest update. This will not erase any settings or recordings of your current devices. However you will need to re-add them back into the platform.

Caution :!:
This Test Software is only for Macs.

Although fully tested to work with Amcrest models there may be some settings or configuration bugs that the development team still needs to work on.

Software Beta

For Mac ONLY

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2z2iizosnao9 ... 1.pkg?dl=0
I am glad I kept the last release, because either I am missing something, or this release is basically locked @ resizing.

The issue I have is as shown. The application windows extend past/behind my dock on the bottom. By doing that, I cannot access the settings, and pretty much most of the application.

The only way I can use this version of the application is either to set my dock to the LEFT, or RIGHT, or to view the app in full screen. It will not allow me to resize the window to stop going behind/beyond my dock on the bottom, unless there is a setting I am missing?

willowdog

Post by willowdog »

This seems to be a low-priority project - and I understand why. Any chance you'd open-source the project to get other contributors?
willowdog

Post by willowdog »

...or, release your iPhone/iPad app for the new Mac M1 chip.
jaxlrs

Post by jaxlrs »

Can I believe what I see? Amcrest Surveillance Pro has not been updated for the past two years? Does this mean any Mac users running OS 12.1 or later must throw away their cameras and install cameras from a different manufacturer?