Amcrest Surveillance Pro 2.0 Beta (Mac Only)

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
mblazich

Re: Amcrest Surveillance Pro 2.0 Beta (Mac Only)

Post by mblazich »

@Kwing Any update regarding the release date for the Pro 2.0 for MAC?
quattleb

Post by quattleb »

@mblazich - Amcrest is not very responsive are they? Bad support, IMO. qb
Compy

Post by Compy »

Any responses so far?

The software is a hot mess... half the time the search button doesn't work, the video is in reverse, the button icons aren't labeled so you have no idea what they do, the software is hard to scrub forward/backward on. It's garbage.

Looking forward to an update instead of having to reverse engineer the junk that PSS sends to the Amcrest box just to engineer my own solution.
Jerseytwin

Post by Jerseytwin »

Can we please get a status update on the this? As was mentioned, its been over a year with the change to OS X 64-Bit and a lot of Amcrest customers are left in the dark with support for the new platform. This beta is unstable and there has been no mention of any updates or a final release since this beta was released in Jan. AMCREST SUPPORT, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!
junkcricket

Post by junkcricket »

Any update?
Scott_R

Post by Scott_R »

Could we get at least 16x playback? When you have to review hours of footage for an incident, 8x is so slow as to be essentially useless.
eeandersen

Post by eeandersen »

Let me add my voice to those concerned regarding the lack of quality 64bit software for the newer MacOS systems.... Amcrest, don't you want to sell cameras to Mac users???