Video Doorbell AD110 Losing connection at night

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
GaryOkie

Re: Video Doorbell AD110 Losing connection at night

Post by GaryOkie »

LOL - well ok, then. Glad to hear they are trying to move away from the forced reboot. Hope it returns that way in the next version.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

While it is hard to say why anyone does anything.. I am going to guess that they might have it off because people were Ticked that after reboots it would turn IR on or change settings that people have made back to normal state and maybe they couldn't find a way to keep IR settings a set way after a Reboot.. I don't really know.. I guess there is another Motion issue and Push issue from what I Gather and after new Release of FW should fix that and make the Normal Grid type Come back in play as well.. Only time will tell..
Be Safe.
GaryOkie

Post by GaryOkie »

Regarding that push issue, that is perhaps the "Call Notification" issue I was having. If you turn it off in the SH app, you still get push notifications. At least I do - and was hoping to get confirmation from anyone else in this forum if that same thing happens to them. Well, I did hear back from 2 other SH/AD110 users in a different forum yesterday that this is indeed broken for them too.

Funny thing is, I had reported this issue to Amcrest Support over a week ago. His answer was to send me a link on how to change the doorbell chime! After another round of email, he said to update the firmware, even though no new firmware exists. Finally, he gave up giving me the useless info and said he would pass it on to a higher level. Sheesh.

As for the scheduled reboots - good riddance.
tallpr24

Post by tallpr24 »

My issue is that the camera drops out from time to time when using bluiris video camera system, but if i go into the phone app the camera is up and running, any one know why this is happening?