New AD410 Doorbell!

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
thornygravy

Re: New AD410 Doorbell!

Post by thornygravy »

does anybody happen to know which api values control the 'Security Light'? ie Light at the bottom of the device

I shut it off, but mine keeps turning itself back on.
Cr4z33

Post by Cr4z33 »

GaryOkie wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:54 am There is a new Home Assistant add-on/docker image "go2rtc"
I am not quite sure I understood (bare with me English is not my primary language)... are you saying that way we can FINALLY answer to video doorbells STRAIGHT from the Home Assistant UI (with answer button and all)? :o
Gorr

Post by Gorr »

Hello, I have recently tried to upgrade the ad410 firmware. Now i can not complete the wifi router connection step. The door bell hangs with the led spinning in a circle, while the app disconnects from the door bell Hotspot and connects to the wifi Hotspot. Any ideas?

Tryied going back to the previous firmware available on the web site.
Tryied the ip configuration tool, bit no place to entry the router password or ID.
applepennywise

Post by applepennywise »

Hi all, I'm a new owner of the AD410. I read through this thread and am trying to disable that annoying green flashing light on the button. I don't like P2P so I decided to block the AD410 from accessing the internet, and I'm aware of the green flashing light is indicating that it has no internet access. Some posts here suggest that I could use some API codes to disable it? Has anyone had any success without experiencing problems? I worry those API codes could brick my AD410. Please help.
Thoughts4You

Post by Thoughts4You »

I forget, but does the AD410 ever had the option of a notification ring-tone? What about its predecessor the AD110?