Events No Longer Being Shown

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Thoughts4You

Events No Longer Being Shown

Post by Thoughts4You »

Just about a week ago, all the Events are no longer appearing in the app. What gives?
Thoughts4You

Re: Events No Longer Being Shown

Post by Thoughts4You »

An update Amcrest made to the app broke it. Grr.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Need little more info about the update, App and what events? IVS, Motion? what type of connection are you using all events or just a ch on a DVR/NVR or talking about Cameras Events?
Be Safe.
misczoomwireless

Post by misczoomwireless »

Play back of the event was stopped working , PlEASE test the app before publish the update to the app store!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Again it is easy to say something isn't working. However without more data on the issue it is hard to track down said issue and know what is going on. Might be Server related, might be connection related might be P2P (Server Related) or many different things. Right now I only have 1 setup for Push and that is from my 7108-AI DVR on Ch1 and I get a Push notice before the end of event that last less then a couple of seconds. I then click on the Event in my phone drop down and Iam able to watch the Images that it sent to my phone seeing I use Images as the way for my Push. I did for a test of 2 different event do Video just to see if maybe that was how yours is setup and I have both Image and Video working..

So I don't know what your using, What camera or Recorder? How are you setup for push or how is Events no longer able to be played back.

Bringing up my 4216e-AI I click on the playback in App, Click on Ch3, I click on Smart, and all alarm event load for today 359 for today and I can see each of them in the time line. I can click on one or move the line to the area near one and it plays back..

While I don't have all Amcrest Devices I do have a good few and more then willing to check out what I can with what I have just need more info..

Not sure if some are on Vacation at Amcrest however I will try and pass along the issues for the R&D to take a look at I just need more info of what isn't working. So far everything I have tested on my side is working..

So far I have only tested the app on the list below tonight,
841E,
841E on 4116E-HS,
841 on old 2017fw,
841v3 I did have a slight issue at first I reboot camera and was able to playback
1046EW-AI Playback from camera and playback from 4216E-AI NVR
7108-AI push playback images (Normal Settings) changed to Video and plays on event
4116e-HS,
2108E-HS,
4108-HS,
4108h,
4108E,
AD110,
AD410,
ASH21,
ASH26,
Battery Camera on Smart Hub that I haven't charged since Oct and still 18% battery

Also so I am clear I have tested with my Samsung S 21 Ultra on my Wifi and on my Cell data. Picture below is with my Wifi on and my last 2 events from Amcrest View Pro App
Screenshot_20220328-230258_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-230258_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (386.26 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Screenshot_20220328-230321_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-230321_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (384.98 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

LOL well as of 1244pm EST mine no longer works lol

Guess someone didn't like the idea that I still had mine working and others were not.. SO I am going to guess that there might be a Server issue that is related to the work of Push and Events. As per my NVR there has been 388 events so far today 23 being people and only have 214 push for today. After looking it says last one was at 1244pm.
Be Safe.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

FWIW, my Smarthome ASH21 camera is working  fine with Smarthome app using Push, Events, and Replay of events with SD card. I can also replay the SD card recordings using Amcrest View Pro app.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Personally I don't know. I mean I can play back feeds from the app without issue. I just wasn't getting any new events since 1244. However on my 7108-AI I started to get push and images are playing again. So might be that the Push is working for others now as well?? I can playback from App no issues even with no alerts if I did search for them in playback..

I didn't go though and setup all my systems for push right now it is kind of a slow time for me to test some of my other hardware I can still playback from all I have tested so far.. Non of the ASH or DB have had any issues so far. I don't use SH products on the AVP so can't say there about push or events from SH on AVP..
Be Safe.