Configure AD410 to view thumbnail, ring interior chimes, minimize sensitivity

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
JohnLorens

Configure AD410 to view thumbnail, ring interior chimes, minimize sensitivity

Post by JohnLorens »

Being a big fan of Amcrest NVRs & cameras, and having installed 40 systems for various customers, I decided it's time to swap my Nest Hello doorbell camera for the AD410 2K wireless doorbell camera. I want to understand all the features & configurations prior to new customer installs. I am having a few issues and would appreciate the Group's advice.
My indoor mechanical chimes, front door only, do not ring. Just the AD410 does. I chose "mechanical" and saved it. Also wired in the snubber provided in the kit. I'm an electrical engineer and 40 handyman. Yet no chimes. What am I missing in the setup? Is it purely the transformer upgrade or App setting? I did notice that the Blue ring around the pushbutton is not so bright. Sometimes I wish I could find a truly digital wired chime (not wireless) for future customers with similar limitations. Please suggest any and all to make my existing chimes work.
2nd question. With the Nest Hello doorbell camera, when someone came very close to it, it would email me an alert. The AD410 seems to pickup everything in front of it even with sensitivity set low.
3rd question... When I get an email alert of detecting someone, my Nest would send me a snapshot of the mailman, visitor, intruder. My AD410 sends me a picture with "LIVE" smack in the middle of the picture, blocking what may have triggered the camera. I do not want to go to Live minutes later cause the person is Gone. I want to see a snapshot like Nest did of who triggered it. How do I get rid of the LIVE offer which does not good when they are gone.
4th question, happens when someone pushes the doorbell button? How do I set the app correctly?
Sorry for all these questions but I am impressed with the AD410 over the AD100 and I want to make it work for me and then future customers. Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220501-110939_Amcrest Smart Home.jpg
Screenshot_20220501-110939_Amcrest Smart Home.jpg (451.33 KiB) Viewed 491 times