Cannot pair AD410 succesfully

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
jack7

Re: Cannot pair AD410 succesfully

Post by jack7 »

@longedge
I agree with you.
hack

Post by hack »

I have this same issue on ios Amcrest Smart Home app trying to connect a AD410 Doorbell
Has support acknowledged the issue?

The app reports it needs access to the Local Network and shows to go to "Settings->Amcrest Smart Home->Local Network" and enable it, however there is no "Local Network" option. If you go to "Settings->Privacy->Local Network" and look for Amcrest Smart Home, there's nothing there as if the app does not register in ios to be added. Is suspect the Smart Home app is out of date and needs amending so it appears in the Local Network settings section.

I've logged a support ticket. Just thought I surely can't be the only one with this issue
Cr4z33

Post by Cr4z33 »

I can't believe I am having such a nightmare into this, but I am close to made it (ALL by myself)!

Long story short... I tried to use the Android app Dahua DMSS and I was able to pair the doorbell with my Wi-Fi network.

I mean it is now connected, but... it's neither visible in the Dahua app nor in the Amcrest one... :lol:

In what wall shall I bang my head next?
Cr4z33

Post by Cr4z33 »

I MADE IT!

After the initial WiFi/password setup done with Dahua DMSS I tried adding the doorbell also in Amcrest Smart Home.

This time as soon as I entered the device serial in the first setup screen it went straight at ending adding it in "My Devices".

Since then I can do everything from live view to entering its settings, etc.!