ASH47

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

ASH47

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So after some more use of the ASH47 I will admit it is one of the better cameras in the Smart Home and even normal Security side of Acmrest. While it might have some pitfalls they are nothing compared to the Amcrest 1190W.

One of the things that I wish I had better control of was the 2 way audio output. When I use Mic from SH App and even Whisper my 1046EW-AI camera that is 8+ feet from it with speaker facing on the ASH47 away from my 1046EW-AI Mic is picked up at a high volume. So for some as I said it might be a bad thing for others Great. Now from app there is an area where you can press a + or - for Volume however even after pressing - 8 times the whisper is just as loud.

Using the mount, I don't like how easy the camera is removed personally I find that very Unsecure for a Security Camera..

Outside of that it is a good camera and works well. Even after a Update to the FW that was said to fix Human detection it didn't help any and get loads of false alerts. So I don't use it right now until that is really fixed..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe