ASH47 no IRC or Auto Iris

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

ASH47 no IRC or Auto Iris

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So normally I have my camera setup looking at a Bird Feeder, it was being spilled out by some House Sparrows and Starlings so I made a fast little feeder for them on the ground for now and will add it to a Post before long. So I have moved my 850EB to the feeder day time and then move the camera back to normal area of view in the back at night. Well the 850 switches over to IR before the 47 does and while in color mode you can see the IR of the 850. This tells me that the ASH47 don't have a IRC installed and if it does it isn't working. I only have one other out door camera that way from 2011 and never noticed until one day my 850 was zoomed in like it is for my ASH47 area of view. Then taking that older camera apart sure enough it didn't have IRC it has many other nice features but cut cost in the 2011 camera by leaving out an iRC yet has Auto Iris. Go figure. It kind of looks like the ASH47 might not have Auto Iris. Looking at the night IR picture the IR is over saturated where with the 850EB and even older 841's they would auto adjust the picture to a clear picture rather then White Wash area of view.

My guess is that the ASH47 don't have IRC even though it has B/W and IR, will also work in Color at night.

Don't get me wrong it is a nice camera and much better built then the 1190W however does have some things I don't like much.

Adding to the Motion Tracking that isn't tied to Human Detection and so the feature is useless because at night it will try to track every bug it sees.

Only mods to picture was to crop down size to change from 3MiB to less then 2 and to change the night time to be like size of the other.
Screenshot (2982).png
Screenshot (2982).png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Screenshot (2983).png
Screenshot (2983).png (795.64 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe