Ash21 Spec Sheet Siren 110db?

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Ash21 Spec Sheet Siren 110db?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Don't know Did I miss something? the data sheet says it has a Siren but I don't find any settings to make it work and while I don't want to say that little speaker for Audio couldn't double as a Siren I am not sure how it could?

Did I miss something? Is there a different ASH21 then the one I already own?

What is your Thoughts?
ash21data.png
ash21data.png (73.33 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Ash21 Spec Sheet Siren 110db?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Also something that I just noticed as I don't look at the Ash21 much. So I am not sure that this feature was there and if someone is using this as a Monitored Security Camera it should be known in the current App version anyway there is a Privacy Mode and while this is something that can be cool if your looking to use this camera in a bedroom to care for your elderly mom and or dad that is or could be a nice feature. However if you are looking to use this camera to track or secure a safe, jewelry box or something of Value this feature could give the person if it isn't you that is an ability to turn off the system that isn't very Secure..

So while I find this is something that could be used, I wish there was an option to turn it on or off within the app. If you don't want it you can disable it.. Right now I find it as bad as having the Reboot, Shut Down option on the WebUI of the new NVR firmware to be a Security Risk..
Be Safe.