AD410 slow for livestream and crashes with 2-way audio

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
gdd

AD410 slow for livestream and crashes with 2-way audio

Post by gdd »

Just got an AD410, running with a 128 GB SD. No BI or HA.
Two main issues
  • Takes 8-12 seconds to load the live stream when I'm outside the home wifi zone. I still have strong LTE or wifi signal but just away from home network
  • When someone presses doorbell, and I happen to be outside the home network, I receive the notification but the app crashes when trying to use 2 way audio. Works fine from within the network (when I'm home) but defeats the point of 2-way audio when someone is at the door and I'm not home.
I wonder if using BI and bypassing Amcrest mobile app would solve this. I was never able to login to AmcrestViewPro app as it keeps failing login credentials.

Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 slow for livestream and crashes with 2-way audio

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Welcome to the forum.

You happen to be using iOS?
Be Safe.
gdd

Post by gdd »

Yes, iOS 12 Pro.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Right now there are known issues with iOS and Smarthome devices. I am guessing there might have been a update that has caused some issues however to be fair there is issues right now with many devices and services. I would make a ticket for your Smarthome type and let them know it is iOS so they know.
Be Safe.
gdd

Post by gdd »

I have a ticket with Amcrest, but not much is going on there. Hence thought to check with the community.