Ad410 Power supply problem

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
pedromcaraujo

Ad410 Power supply problem

Post by pedromcaraujo »

Hi everyone,

First of all sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything that helps me.

So I got an AD410 and I just can't get it to work with my setup. Here's a picture to make it easier to understand.

The voltage you see on the image were all measure with a multimeter so I know current is passnig through. I also measured voltage on the AD410 screws on the back and got 18/19V.

Basically my problem is that the doorbell does not turn on. It's not bricked because when I connet it to a USB charger (5V, 2.1A) it works flawlesslly.

Does anyone have any idea about what's happenning?

Thank you so much in advance.

P.S.: I'm based in Portugal, Europe and the only transformer I found was that one.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Ad410 Power supply problem

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes it's bricked you will need to exchange it. When setting up with no bell like you have in picture the area in setup to add bell needs to be skipped the option is at bottom of that page. Don't skip it dead camera. Will work with usb because it's going past dead power board direct to camera boards
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
green1

Re: Ad410 Power supply problem

Post by green1 »

Mine is also bricked, but connected to a normal doorbell system. Unfortunately "just exchange it" appears to be completely impossible as Amcrest support is refusing to answer me by phone, web form, or email.