AD410 Notification playback length is off

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
foogs

AD410 Notification playback length is off

Post by foogs »

Hey guys, AD410 setup and working well. I have human notifications activated. I'll get a notification (which, for another discussion, the pictures in the Android notifications are too darn small) but when I view the motion playback, it'll be around 2 to 3 minutes BEFORE the notification then the last 3 seconds are the actual motion event. Any idea If this is something I can fix/change? I just want a 10 second clip or the notification to send me to live view even
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 Notification playback length is off

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
This is from my AD410 human detection playback in Smarthome app. It's longer if you play from events? Or all your human just small no matter how you play it back?
https://youtu.be/nwgASR6NEYE
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

FWIW here is a picture of where my Human zone is setup. This is picture from my AI NVR..
Screenshot (49).png
Screenshot (49).png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1603 times
Be Safe.
foogs

Post by foogs »

Revo2Maxx wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:20 pm FWIW here is a picture of where my Human zone is setup. This is picture from my AI NVR..

Screenshot (49).png
Hey man thank you for the response. So when I click events and view any of my "human detected at doorbell" events they're all wildly different times. So the one I just got of me walking around was a 6 minute event with the last 10 seconds being the actual motion. The one prior to that was a minute long and again a majority of the event is toward the end of the playback. Are the events supposed to be variable timing based on what it sees? I don't have an NVR setup yet but plan to do that soon
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Tbh not sure I understand. Your motion event and human events should cone under different event types. So in the video that was from pure human event within the app. There is other motion events but I don't get motion alerts only human. You don't have to have both events turned on. I do for a history of real vs motion counting. Normally motion is off on mine and only use human.
To be clear you get event types in your app that also says human?
Be Safe.
foogs

Post by foogs »

Yeah sorry I'm not explaining well. So I have only human detection turned on. When I get notified of an event and click on that notification, the playback event is like 4 minutes long with the actual detected motion occurring toward the end of the event. The issue is with the event video times. It should just be a 30 second clip with the detected motion in the middle or beginning or something but instead theyre all over the place
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So looking at my events the motion event is 1 second before human in my case however looking at playback in both it is about same time. If you are getting human action in motion playback that is long then something other then human has triggered that event and human just lapse into it. I don't pay much attention to motion unless there is something I needed outside my human detection. If you look at the 1926 the motion is 1 second sooner
Screenshot_20230820_164258_Amcrest Smart Home.jpg
Screenshot_20230820_164258_Amcrest Smart Home.jpg (820.18 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
Be Safe.