AD410 newby

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Gillyshere

AD410 newby

Post by Gillyshere »

Hi I have just got the AD410 I got it up on my IOS Devices through the app I have got it set up but I can not get the microSD Card working on my phone I go to Events I see lots on there but when I try to view it just spins around for ages and eventually gives up and just shows live view on all the captures, but if I go on to my wife's phone which I set up with full access as a share I can Play the footage? I have deleted the app off my phone and reinstalled and signed back in but I had no luck getting it to work is there anything else I can try?

I'm trying to set it up on my Synology I have followed this link https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 0058955272 but on (In the Camera model field, enter the model number of the device being added) there is no AD410 available the nearest is the AD110 but did not work for me. [Generic_AMCREST] which I'm using it works... all my camera packet up-to-date on Surveillance Station is this me are is this not on Synology at the moment if if anybody could let me know that would be great thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 newby

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

Sorry I am not sure I understand about your IOS and app setup.. I personally normally use Droid products but do have a few apple products that I still own just don't use often. In fact I have not turned on my old 6plus for a long time. Normally only use it in the Honda with Apple Play or as a Ipod seeing a few years ago changed service to get all my devices on 1 service provider..

Anyway I clicked on the Smart home app and again I have not used it since I bought the AD410 however it was there in the list of devices. Clicked on my AD410 and clicked on Micro SD card tab at bottom right and the items plays back without any issue.. Could it be maybe a Internet connection issue with your phone? Do you have other Amcrest SH products? do they play or is the AD410 only SH device you own?

I guess it might be important to say that I also didn't use the Share I just setup as a Main user setting up the iOS phone.. So maybe an issue if the device was used with Share as it might make the user it is shared with as a View only type I am not sure just a guess..

About the Surveillance Station I can't say anything there.. I don't have one I do have it connected to my Amcrest AI NVR and is seen as a 5mp camera oddly.. I have used it in ASP (Amcrest Surveillance Pro) on my Win 10 computer without issue as well.. It is a New Device it might not be added in your Station yet!?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Gillyshere

Re: AD410 newby

Post by Gillyshere »

Hi thanks,

Well it does not work properly on my iPhone which is the device I set up the AD410 on I created the share to my wife’s iPhone which works fine? I have tried uninstalling the app on my phone no difference, I have tried formatting my microSD card no difference, and I have turned the camera off and back on The classic but that did not resolve my problem, So I have created a ticket with support hopefully something will come back I will post it here in case it can help anybody else.

As for Surveillance Station I was just curious as the tutorial shows the AD410 as an option (supported) My Surveillance Station and camera packages are all up-to-date so i’m presuming The post was of the Beta package they have submitted to Synology and waiting on Synology to update on there next Camera updates fingers crossed.

Thanks for your quick response